PREP TIME 15 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 30 Min
Original recipe yield 3 turkey burgers
* 1 pound ground turkey
* 1 (1.1 oz) package dry mesquite flavored seasoning mix
* 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
2. In medium bowl, mix together ground turkey, dry mesquite flavored seasoning mix and jalapeno pepper. Form the mixture into 3 thin, flat patties.
3. Cook patties on the prepared grill 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.