PREP TIME 15 Min
COOK TIME 16 Min
READY IN 35 Min
Original recipe yield 4 hamburger patties
* 1 egg
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, salt and pepper. Place ground beef and bread crumbs into the mixture. With hands or a fork, mix until well blended. Form into 4 patties approximately 3/4 inch thick.
3. Place patties on the prepared grill. Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.