PREP TIME 5 Min
COOK TIME 15 Min
READY IN 20 Min
* 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 4 slices mozzarella cheese
* 1/2 cup prepared pesto
* 1/3 cup roasted sweet red pepper strips
* 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
* add to recipe box Add to Recipe Box
* add to shopping list Add to Shopping List
* Customize Recipe
* add a personal note Add a Personal Note
1. Shape beef into four 3/4-in.-thick patties. Season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook patties for 5 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink.
2. Top each burger with cheese, 2 tablespoons pesto and pepper strips. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve on buns.
Nutritional Analysis: 1 burger equals 716 calories, 45 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 161 mg cholesterol, 779 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 51 g protein.