* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* seasoned salt to taste
1. Preheat a grill for high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, lightly mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke and garlic powder. Form into 3 patties, handling the meat minimally. Brush both sides of each patty with some oil, and season with seasoned salt.
3. Place the patties on the grill grate, and cook for about 5 minutes per side, until well done.