PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 20 Min
READY IN 30 Min
* 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
* 1/2 onion, finely chopped
* 1/2 cup shredded Colby or Monterey Jack cheese
* 1 teaspoon soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 egg
* 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon dried parsley
* 1 teaspoon dried basil
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat a grill for high heat.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
3. Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.