PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 20 Min
READY IN 1 Hr 30 Min
Original recipe yield 4 burgers
* 1 pound ground beef sirloin
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
* 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon sea salt
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/2 cup sweet onion, sliced
* 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
* 4 hamburger buns, split
* 1/4 cup Additional ketchup
* 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
* 8 slices cooked bacon
1. Mix the beef, Worcestershire sauce, buffalo wing sauce, pepper, salt, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Form mixture into four patties. Place the patties on a plate; cover. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir the onion in the olive oil until translucent, about 5 minutes; set aside.
4. Cook the beef patties on the preheated grill on one side for about 5 minutes; brush the top of each burger with 1 tablespoon of barbeque sauce; flip. Cook burgers until well done, or the internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F (85 degrees C), about five minutes more.
5. Place one burger on the bottom half of each bun. Top each burger with cooked onions, ketchup, Asiago cheese, and bacon slices; sandwich with top of bun and serve.