* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 egg
* 2 teaspoons minced garlic
* 1 tablespoon steak sauce (e.g. A-1), or to taste
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, and garlic. Mix in steak sauce until mixture is sticky feeling. Form into 3 or 4 balls, and flatten into patties.
3. Grill for about 10 minutes, turning once, or to your desired degree of doneness. The internal temperature should be at 180 degrees F (82 degrees C) when taken with a meat thermometer. Serve on buns with the usual trimmings.