* 1 pound ground beef
* 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 cup real bacon bits
* 4 hamburger buns
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, Cheddar cheese, horseradish, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and bacon bits using your hands. Shape the mixture into 4 hamburger patties.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place hamburger patties on the grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Serve on buns.