PREP TIME 20 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 30 Min
* 1 large potato, peeled and shredded
* 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
* 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
* 2 pounds lean ground beef
* 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together potato, cheese, and mushrooms.
3. In a large bowl, mix ground beef with onion soup mix. Form into 6 large burger patties. Make a pocket in each burger, stuff with potato mixture, and seal.
4. When ready to grill, brush grate with oil. Cook burgers over high heat for 5 minutes on each side, or until well done. Serve hot.