PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 15 Min
READY IN 25 Min
* 1/2 pound lean ground beef
* 1/2 pound lean ground lamb
* 1/2 onion, grated
* 2 cloves garlic, pressed
* 1 slice bread, toasted and crumbled
* 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
* 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
* 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 dash ground cumin
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
2. In large bowl, combine ground beef, ground lamb, onion, garlic and bread crumbs. Season with savory, allspice, coriander, salt, pepper and cumin. Knead until mixture is stiff. Shape into 4 very thin patties (1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick).
3. Cook patties for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.