PREP TIME 15 Min
COOK TIME 15 Min
READY IN 30 Min
* 1 pound frozen hamburger patties
* 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
* 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
* 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 4 slices sandwich bread, toasted
* 4 slices Swiss cheese
* sour cream
1. Place hamburger patties in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook, turning, until cooked through.
2. In a separate skillet, cook onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms, stirring until tender.
3. Place 1 slice of Swiss cheese on top of each hamburger patty. Place hamburgers on top of bread. Top burgers with vegetables, then add a dollop of sour cream.