PREP TIME 15 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 25 Min
Original recipe yield 10 burgers
* 3 pounds lean ground beef
* 1/2 medium potato, shredded
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 12 ounces crumbled blue cheese
* 2 teaspoons seasoned salt, or to taste
* freshly ground black pepper to taste
* 1/2 medium onion, chopped
* 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1. Preheat a grill for high heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, potato, garlic, blue cheese, seasoned salt, pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, eggs and bread crumbs. Form into 10 balls, and flatten into patties.
3. Grill for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.