PREP TIME 15 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 25 Min
* 1 fresh jalapeno chile pepper, finely chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 small onion, finely chopped
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 4 slices pepperjack cheese
* 4 hamburger buns
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. Mix jalapeno pepper, garlic, onion, and ground beef in a medium bowl. Form into four patties.
3. Brush grill grate with oil. Grill hamburger patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Top with pepperjack cheese, and serve on buns.