* 1 pound ground beef
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed beef consomme, undiluted
* 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, undrained
* 3 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each dish):
* 2 cups cooked spiral pasta
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 2 tablespoons water
1. In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef, onion and garlic until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in consomme, mushrooms, lemon juice and pepper. Place half of the mixture in a freezer container; cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
2. To the remaining meat mixture, add pasta, sour cream and water; heat through (do not boil). To use frozen meat mixture: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Place in a saucepan or skillet and prepare as directed.