PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 45 Min
READY IN 55 Min
* 3 pounds ground beef
* 25 saltine crackers, crushed
* 1 cup milk
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
* 3 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, crackers, milk, pepper, salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Form 6 or 8 large beef patties, and place in a 9x13 inch baking dish, or other shallow casserole dish. Pour the condensed soup evenly over the top of the patties, and sprinkle canned mushrooms over the top. Cover the pan with a lid or aluminum foil.
3. Bake for about 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until beef patties are well done.