PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 20 Min
* 1 (12 ounce) container fully cooked luncheon meat (e.g. Spam)
* 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
* 4 hamburger buns, split
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Grate the luncheon meat in to a medium bowl using a cheese grater. Stir in the chili and Cheddar cheese. Spread the mixture onto each bun half using a fork, and place them on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until heated through and buns are nicely toasted on the bottom.