PREP TIME 15 Min
COOK TIME 16 Min
READY IN 31 Min
Original recipe yield 4 large burgers
* 2 pounds ground beef
* 6 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
* 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese
* 2 tablespoons onion powder
* 2 tablespoons garlic powder
* 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
* 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
* 4 slices Swiss cheese
* 4 hamburger buns, split
1. Preheat a grill for high heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, jalapeno peppers, blue cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, tamari and salt. Mix well using your hands. Pat lightly into 4 large fat patties.
3. Place patties on the grill, and cook for about 8 minutes per side, or until well done. Place a slice of cheese on top of each patty, and cover the grill until the cheese melts. Serve on buns with your favorite toppings.