PREP TIME 20 Min
COOK TIME 20 Min
READY IN 40 Min
* 1 pound fresh tuna steaks, minced
* 1 carrot, grated
* 1/2 cup onion, chopped
* 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
* 2 eggs
* 1/3 cup panko crumbs or breadcrumbs
* 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
* garlic salt to taste
* freshly ground black pepper to taste
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. In a large bowl, mix together tuna, carrot, onion, chives, eggs, panko crumbs, and mayonnaise. Season with garlic salt and black pepper. Form into patties.
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Arrange patties in the pan (only as many as will fit easily in the pan). Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes per side, or until golden brown.