PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 40 Min
READY IN 50 Min
* 1 pound ground turkey
* 1 cup honey mustard and onion pretzels, crushed
* 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
* 1 egg, beaten
* salt and pepper to taste
* 4 slices Colby cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish with olive oil.
2. In a bowl, mix the ground turkey, crushed pretzels, green bell pepper, and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Form into 4 patties, and arrange in the baking dish.
3. Bake 30 minutes, turning once, to a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Top each patty with a slice of cheese during the last few minutes of cook time.