PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 20 Min
READY IN 30 Min
* 1 pound ground beef
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
* 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
* 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
* 4 hamburger buns, split
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Mix together the ground beef, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and basil. Divide into four balls, and flatten into patties.
2. Cook the patties for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness. The internal temperature should be at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Remove from grill and place onto hamburger buns. Top with desired toppings and condiments.