PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 20 Min
READY IN 30 Min
* 1 pound ground beef
* 3 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
* 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
* 1/2 large red onion, chopped
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
1. Place ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and crumble until evenly browned. Drain grease, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile place potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover. bring to a boil, and cook for about 10 minutes, until just tender. Drain potatoes, and remove from the pan.
3. Heat oil over medium heat using the pan that the potatoes were cooked in. Add the bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes, until tender. Mix in the ground beef and potatoes, cooking until heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in cheese, and remove from heat. Serve immediately.