PREP TIME 30 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 40 Min
* 1 (12 ounce) container fully cooked luncheon meat (e.g. Spam)
* 4 hard-cooked eggs
* 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, cubed
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
* 6 slices bacon, cut in half
* 6 hamburger buns, split
1. Preheat your oven's broiler.
2. Combine the lunch meat, eggs, cheese and onion in a food processor, or run them through a grinder. Once everything is minced, stir in enough of the mayonnaise to hold it together. Spoon equal amounts of the mixture onto open buns, and place two pieces of bacon on top of each one.
3. Broil a few inches from the heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the bacon is crisp. Watch carefully so the burgers do not burn.