PREP TIME 20 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 30 Min
Original recipe yield 4 burger patties
* 1 pound ground turkey
* 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
* 1 egg
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
* seasoned salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
2. Knead together the turkey, ranch mix, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and pepper in a bowl until evenly combined; divide into 4 equal portions and form into patties.
3. Cook on the preheated grill about 5 minutes per side for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).