PREP TIME 15 Min
COOK TIME 1 Hr 15 Min
READY IN 1 Hr 30 Min
* 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
* 2 pounds ground beef
* 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms
* 1 large onion, chopped
* salt to taste
* ground black pepper to taste
* 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
* 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
* 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare the broccoli according to package directions.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, mix the ground beef, mushrooms, and onion. Cook until beef is evenly brown; drain grease. Season with salt and pepper, and mix in cream of celery soup and sour cream. Continue cooking until heated through. Transfer to a medium baking dish, and evenly layer with broccoli. Top with cheese.
3. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly brown.