PREP TIME 25 Min
COOK TIME 15 Min
READY IN 40 Min
Original recipe yield 25 buns
* 2 cups warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
* 1/4 cup margarine, melted
* 1/4 cup warm water
* 1/4 cup white sugar
* 2 (.25 ounce) packages instant yeast
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 6 cups all-purpose flour, or as needed
1. In a large bowl, stir together the milk, margarine, warm water, sugar and yeast. Let stand for about 5 minutes.
2. Mix in the salt, and gradually stir in the flour until you have a soft dough. Divide into 25 pieces, and form into balls. Place on baking sheets so they are 2 to 3 inches apart. Let rise for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Bake the rolls for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool slightly, then split them in half horizontally to fill with your favorite burgers.