PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 6 Min
READY IN 16 Min
Original recipe yield 4 burgers
* 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
* 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1 1/2 tablespoons dried basil, or to taste
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 4 hamburger buns, split
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
2. In a bowl, mix the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, basil, garlic salt, and pepper. Form the mixture into 4 burger patties.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate, and cook burgers about 6 minutes, turning once, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), or to desired doneness. Serve on hamburger buns.