PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 23 Min
READY IN 33 Min
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 cup barbeque sauce
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
* 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
* 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
* 8 slices sourdough bread, toasted
* 4 lettuce leaves
* 4 slices tomato
1. Preheat a grill for medium heat. When hot, lightly oil the grate.
2. In a medium bowl, lightly mix together the ground beef, barbeque sauce and garlic powder. Separate into 4 portions and flatten into patties.
3. Grill the burgers for about 8 minutes per side, or until well done. Place a slice of cheese on top of each burger and allow it to melt for a minute. Press chopped cilantro into the melted cheese on each burger. Serve burgers on toasted sourdough bread topped with lettuce and tomato. Feel free to use other condiments to your liking.