PREP TIME 5 Min
COOK TIME 6 Min
READY IN 11 Min
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
* 1 pinch salt
* 1 pinch pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 4 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat a grill for high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Divide the mixture into four parts and form into balls. Make an indention in the center of each one, and place a tablespoon of butter in the hole. Mold the meat around the butter, and flatten into a patty.
3. Lightly oil the grilling surface, and place burgers on the preheated grill. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes on each side, until well done.