PREP TIME 20 Min
COOK TIME 20 Min
READY IN 40 Min
Original recipe yield 12 mini burgers
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
* 1/2 cup dried minced onion
* 3/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 2 (8 ounce) packages dinner rolls
* 1 (16 ounce) jar dill pickle slices, drained
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a medium baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. In a medium skillet over medium high heat, stir together ground beef, dry onion soup mix and dry minced onion. Cook until beef is evenly brown. Remove from heat, drain and stir in mayonnaise and Cheddar cheese.
3. Slice tops off the dinner rolls. Arrange the rolls on the baking sheet. Spoon some of the ground beef mixture onto each roll. Garnish with pickle slices. Place tops back on rolls.
4. Tightly wrap the baking sheet with aluminum foil. Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes.