PREP TIME 20 Min
COOK TIME 40 Min
READY IN 1 Hr
* 3 pounds lean ground beef
* 1 1/2 pounds lean ground pork
* 1 cup tomato - peeled, seeded and diced
* 3 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
* 1 tablespoon salt
* 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Lightly grease a large shallow baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, ground pork, tomatoes, eggs, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well. Shape into 12 (4 inch) round patties. Place in baking dish.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until evenly brown, and juices run clear.