PREP TIME 15 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 25 Min
Original recipe yield 4 hamburgers
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
* 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
* 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
* 1 dash ground black pepper
* 2 tablespoons ketchup
* 1 teaspoon dry onion soup mix
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
2. In a large bowl, mix ground beef, egg, quick cooking oats, dried onion flakes, seasoning salt, pepper, ketchup, and dry onion soup mix. Form the mixture into about 4 burger patties.
3. Place burger patties on the prepared grill, and cook about 5 minutes on each side, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (63 degrees C).