PREP TIME 1 Minute
COOK TIME 15 Min
READY IN 16 Min
Original recipe yield 6 burgers
* 1 1/2 pounds ground round
* 1 (6 ounce) can tuna packed in oil, drained
* 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
* 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
* seasoning salt and pepper to taste
* 6 hamburger buns, split
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. When grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, tuna, onion, and relish. Season with seasoning salt and pepper to your liking. Form the meat mixture into 6 patties.
3. Place patties on the hot grill, and cook for 6 to 9 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve on buns with the usual toppings.