PREP TIME 5 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 15 Min
* 1 pound ground turkey
* 1 tablespoon garlic powder
* 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
* 1 teaspoon dried minced onion (optional)
* 1 egg
* 1/2 cup crushed cheese flavored crackers
1. Preheat a grill for high heat.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground turkey, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, minced onion, egg and crackers using your hands. Form into four fat patties.
3. Place patties on the grill, and cook for about 5 minutes per side, until well done.