PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 20 Min
* 1 pound ground turkey
* 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
* 1 egg
* 2 tablespoons minced green onions
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. In a large bowl, blend turkey with bread crumbs, egg, green onion, garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Shape into 4 patties.
2. Heat oil in a wide skillet over medium heat. Cook burgers for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Garnish with chopped parsley.