PREP TIME 20 Min
COOK TIME 20 Min
READY IN 40 Min
* 2 pounds lean ground turkey
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
* 2 fresh green chile peppers, diced
* 1 medium red onion, diced
* 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
* 3 tablespoons paprika
* 1 tablespoon ground dry mustard
* 1 tablespoon ground cumin
* 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat the grill for high heat.
2. In a bowl, mix the ground turkey, garlic, ginger, chile peppers, red onion, cilantro, salt, soy sauce, black pepper, paprika, mustard, cumin, and Worcestershire sauce. Form the mixture into 8 burger patties.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place turkey burgers on the grill, and cook 5 to 10 minutes per side, until well done.