* 1 tablespoon egg, lightly beaten
* 2 tablespoons chili sauce
* 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
* 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 4 hamburger buns, split
* Optional toppings: sliced tomato, onion, pickles and condiments
1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add beef and mix well. Shape into four 3/4-in.-thick patties.
2. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns with toppings of your choice.