PREP TIME 15 Min
COOK TIME 6 Min
READY IN 35 Min
* 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
* 1/2 cup steak sauce, (e.g. A-1), divided
* 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
* 4 slices Muenster cheese
* 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
1. Heat an outdoor grill for high heat.
2. In a bowl, mix 6 tablespoons steak sauce, horseradish, parsley, and green onion. Form the ground beef into 4 patties. Brush the patties with the remaining steak sauce.
3. Place patties on the grill, and brush with the remaining steak sauce. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until meat is no longer pink. Top with Muenster cheese and the horseradish sauce, and serve on buns.