PREP TIME 5 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 15 Min
* 2 pounds ground beef
* 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
* 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 4 slices pepperjack cheese
* 2 tablespoons salsa
* 2 tablespoons sour cream
* 6 hamburger buns
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, taco seasoning mix, bell pepper and onion using your hands. Form into 6 patties.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Cook burger patties for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Place buns cut side down onto the grill to toast during the last minute or so. Top each burger with a slice of cheese before removing from the grill. Serve burgers on toasted buns topped with salsa and sour cream.