PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 20 Min
* 1 pound ground round
* 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
* 1 egg
* 1/4 cup steak sauce (e.g. A-1)
* 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* steak sauce (optional)
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, seasoned bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup of steak sauce, and mozzarella cheese using your hands. Shape into 4 patties.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Cook patties for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Baste with additional steak sauce while cooking if desired.