PREP TIME 12 Min
COOK TIME 8 Min
READY IN 20 Min
* 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
* 2 eggs
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
* 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
* 1 pinch red pepper flakes
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 pinch dried basil
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, eggs, parsley, onion, breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of basil, and red pepper flakes. Form into 6 firmly packed patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the patties, and cook for 4 minutes per side, or until nicely browned.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and a pinch of basil. Use as a sauce for your patties.