PREP TIME 5 Min
COOK TIME 15 Min
READY IN 20 Min
* 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
* 1/2 pound Italian sausage
* 1/3 cup tomato-based chili sauce
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat a grill for high heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, Italian sausage, chili sauce, salt and pepper. Form 8 balls out of the meat, and flatten into patties.
3. Grill patties for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite toppings.
More chili sauce may be used as desired in patties; I generally almost double the amount, which makes a very moist burger, but it also falls apart easily.