PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 20 Min
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade sauce
* 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
* 4 slices Cheddar cheese
* 4 hamburger buns, split
1. Preheat a grill for high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, teriyaki marinade and French-fried onions. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
3. Lightly oil the grilling surface, and place patties on the preheated grill. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Top with cheese, and serve on hamburger buns.