PREP TIME 15 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 25 Min
Original recipe yield 8 hamburger patties
* 2 pounds lean ground beef
* 1 1/2 cups chopped sweet onion
* 1 egg, lightly beaten
* 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 3 large cloves garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
* 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
2. In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, egg, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, curry powder, and steak seasoning. Form the mixture into 8 patties.
3. Grill the patties over indirect heat for about 5 minutes on each side, or until done.